For Sale: Ownership of the site and IP rights for 41 custom add-ons

It was a two month process investigating and consideration. And study, before making this move. It's not something we just jump into overnight.
WTF are you that you feel the need to answer on OzzMods behalf? Or who is "we"? If you both are running the show together, may be it had been helpful to introduce that.

I can´t remember exactly how long I am Ozzys customer, 12 yrs, 15yrs, 18, who cares. I am familiar with his addons from day one since vb2, their scope, the way they were written and maintained. I just raised a ****ing question regarding a brief outlook, since as a license holder for about 15+ add-ons with OzzMods, Snog an Dadparvar, I guess this - at least - is a legit question and I also am for sure not the only one with that concerns, eager for input, as the discussions with a bunch of other geman folks show that took place since Ozzys announcement here yesterday. No more and no less. Lately this really pisses me off, how a simple question gets escalated. I´m outta here.

EOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a two month process investigating and consideration. And study, before making this move. It's not something we just jump into overnight.
Its nice to know that you are part of ozzmods @Manster54 Are you also developing the addons or are you management or investor?
Congratulations to both of you with the acquiring of this portfolio of addons. Its good that these addons will not be abandoned. I see ozzmods now has the third most resources. (after AndyB and Themehouse)

Its nice to know that you are part of ozzmods @Manster54 Are you also developing the addons or are you management or investor?
I've been with Ozzy since right before he left DBT I'm just "Mr. Utility" I do whatever Ozzy asks. Mainly version crash testing, help with customers when/where can and occasionally come up with ideas for addons (helping with The Spaminator line of products was how we got together) and even help in development of same where able. Admin on his site(s) and also a sounding board, adviser, and just try to be a good friend and ally.

Top Bottom