• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

For KAM

Stemis

Formerly Sasa
I know that you guys passing through a tough time. I want you to know that we are with you.
I have only one request, and that is when you can and as much as time allows you to visit your and our XenForo community. I believe that your presence here it means a lot for all members. Viva XenForo! :)
I apologize if my message has spelling errors. :unsure:

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I know that you guys passing through a tough time. I want you to know that we are with you.
I have only one request, and that is when you can and as much as time allows you to visit your and our XenForo community. I believe that your presence here it means a lot for all members. Viva XenForo! :)
I apologize if my message has spelling errors. :unsure:
Kier has been present here every day this week.

Ashley and Mike probably have too but their online status is hidden.

Morgain

And then when their husbands were misbehaving, they'd stab them with it?
What a shame to try to turn a nice fun gesture into something tacky.

For one thing to "stab" someone requires a sharp object. A mead horn has none. The end was often capped with ornamental metal but not as a spike.
There is no record of the Viking mead horn being used violently. It was a powerful symbol of peace and joy.

Morgain

Well I hope KAM are enjoying the jokes and continuing with their much needed rest and retreat.

A mead horn coming over to our excellent mods whose hard work is ensuring KAM can have some vital time out.