XF 2.2 Footnote on emails sent by forum

PaulProe

We would like to add a footnote on each email that is sent by our forum - but I don't fully understand all the Xenforo structure/templates/etc to know which file to edit to do this.

I've tried searching by the existing footer phrases but still can't find the file or page that generates the code for each email. Tried searching the documentation but no luck there.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction to find the basic template used for an email from the forum

Thanks

We would like to add a footnote on each email that is sent by our forum - but I don't fully understand all the Xenforo structure/templates/etc to know which file to edit to do this.

I've tried searching by the existing footer phrases but still can't find the file or page that generates the code for each email. Tried searching the documentation but no luck there.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction to find the basic template used for an email from the forum

Thanks
email_footer_html is probably a better choice.

I see those phrases but am trying to learn how they are called by the PHP pages and Xenforo templates.

I would like to have specific phrase positions at the bottom of the page and just not change the text. I suspect the PHP code calls one phrase, then another. What if I want to change the order in which they are placed?

Paul

Brogan,
That helps but still in the dark. Our emails contain a tag " Unsubscribe from mailing list" that appears to be coming from the {$html|raw}, or at least that is my guess.

Can you help identify the PHP pages that make that call and where that comes from?

Just as a test, I changed the footer align to "right" instead of center and it made no change to anything. I would have expected the verbiage to move to the right corner but it stayed centered. ? ? ?

I am relatively new to Xenforo and PHP so struggling to learn some of this

Thanks

Paul

Top Bottom