Football is back ....

valdet

No wonder Kier and Mike are not online, as British people love proper football (not that other football where players wear spandex suits and look weird :) )

Proper football is back and I enjoyed some great this afternoon.

I look forward to Liverpool - Arsenal tomorrow. I hope Arse smash them good..

Do most of you watch football ?

This is off-topic area, so I thought it's worth to have some talk..

valdet football down under is Aussie Rules, regardless of that the Soccer/Football folk are claiming. :) Just adding to the confusion. We are currently heavily into our NRL, groan, AFL (Swans make the finals interested otherwise who cares), and TriNations competitions. The "A" league has just kicked off, our premier league equivalent, but my home team "The Mariners" don't play till later today...

Just call it soccer, then even our american friends should know, what we're talking about. :D

I'm a soccer Fan too, I'm following different leagues, like the Series A/B/C (Italy), Primera Division (Spain), the Premier League (UK) and of course the Austrian League (very bad soccer gamers, but Patriotism xD). :P

Just call it soccer, then even our american friends should know, what we're talking about. :D
Are you assuming that Americans don't understand that "soccer" is "football" to the rest of the world?

Interesting... Both football and American football are back at around the same time. Still one more preseason game to go before the NFL is back in full swing.

logo.jpg

;)

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?! HELL YEA!!

NFL
Wow, thread hijack. :)

I don't follow soccer here in the UK; I'm not sure why, as I played it quite competitively into my teens. Since I moved to the UK, I only sort of keep up with the NFL (Eagles). I am still a huge fan of ice hockey and the Philadelphia Flyers though. :)

No wonder Kier and Mike are not online, as British people love proper football (not that other football where players wear spandex suits and look weird :) )

Proper football is back and I enjoyed some great this afternoon.

I look forward to Liverpool - Arsenal tomorrow. I hope Arse smash them good..

Do most of you watch football ?

This is off-topic area, so I thought it's worth to have some talk..

Not all British people. I used to go watching a football team many years ago with season tickets, but now I have no interest at all in the game. Unless we're talking World Cup games.

NFL, dear me! Is English Rugby for woman. :)

I love football/soccer. I'm a huge Arsenal supporter. (I didn't have much choice in that - as soon as I came into the world my dad practically forced me. My brother is the black sheep of the family because he supports Spurs haha) I don't live in England now so don't get to go to the matches anymore and have to make do with watching it on the tv.

I also watch Turkish football and support Besiktas.

Top Bottom