Food Fantasia

Satay rice, with BBQ chicken, was quite nice!

satay_rice_chicken.webp

YUM! sounds great, must give that recipe a try I love brocolli and beef! I love that guy's blog lol, that was always one of the reasons I love cooking..... gets you out of a whole bunch of boring domestic duties if you're a great cook :D

Friday Night Pizza...

Last night we had the tastiest home made Pizza I think I have ever done! Put it this way, ordinarily there is half - minimum of 2 slices of a large pizza left after dinner... but last night it was all eaten on the night by some piggie... not mentioning any names here.... so no left over pizza for breakfast... wahhhh! lol

It was a Moroccan Lamb - Marinated Lamb Backstrap , with mushrooms, red onions, pumpkin and baby bocconcini OMG! Plenty of spice mix, and I added extra Chili.

Sooooo Daaaaaannnng Goooood

View attachment 15961
The fat on lamb backstrap is so flavorful. I usually render the excess fat and try to incorporate it back into the dish.

Do you like Thai food? 2 of my favorites

Fried rice baked in Pineapple. Topped with cashew nuts, shredded dried pork and chinese sausage.
pr.webp

Raw shrimp in fish sauce. With spicy thai peppers, fresh garlic, some spice leaf similar to mint and pasley.
shrimp.webp

The fat on lamb backstrap is so flavorful. I usually render the excess fat and try to incorporate it back into the dish.

This backstrap was totally lean, the fat had been removed I guess, not a fan of fatty meat myself. The meat was amazing though, so yummy!

Do you like Thai food? 2 of my favorites

Fried rice baked in Pineapple. Topped with cashew nuts, shredded dried pork and chinese sausage.
View attachment 17047

Raw shrimp in fish sauce. With spicy thai peppers, fresh garlic, some spice leaf similar to mint and pasley.
View attachment 17048

Love Thai food! :D The first post in this monster thread was a home made Thai green curry :p

That looks gorgeous food, very yummy! Do share recipes too, would love some more authentic Thai recipes to try :D

Top Bottom