FontAwesome Icons in Sidebar

FontAwesome Icons in Sidebar

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

FontAwesome Icons in Sidebar - FontAwesome!

1. Go to sidebar_online_users

Find:

Code:
<h3>{xen:phrase staff_online_now}</h3>

Replace with:

Code:
<h3><i class="icon-user icon-small icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:4px;"></i>{xen:phrase staff_online_now}</h3>

Find:

Code:
<h3><a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_online_users}">{xen:phrase members_online_now}</a></h3>

Replace with:

Code:
<h3><a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_online_users}"><i class="icon-group...

Read more about this resource...

This looks nice, it works the same way for who is using bd widget framework, since it replaces the main ones?

For widget, you have to paste the code in the field title of your widget page configuration. (support HTML)
As the title field is limited to 75 chars, you will have to extend the VARCHAR value to a bigger size through mysql query or phpmyadmin.
Then paste the code, and it works.

Last edited:
For widget, you have to paste the code in the field title of your widget page configuration.
As the title field is limited to 75 char, you will have to extend it to a bigger size through mysql query or phpmyadmin.

Ok we'll I'm on my mobile. I'll try it when I get on my laptop

For widget, you have to paste the code in the field title of your widget page configuration. (support HTML)
As the title field is limited to 75 chars, you will have to extend the VARCHAR value to a bigger size through mysql query or phpmyadmin.
damn all that for an icon.

Heres what i mean. see ho its showing 2 images?

example.PNG

Top Bottom