Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says that some of the templates may be outdated.. and this makes everything look a little bit weird.
Any Ideas how to fix this, to make it look good again?

Could you possibly update the flexile dark xml to 1.2.3? I would be so grateful!
I don't use that style and don't have time to update style that I don't use. It's a lot of work.
You can pay for some of the style designer here to update it for you.

Here is a copy of Flexile that is made to work with 1.2.3
This is my work with help from other members. No support is provided. Please use this thread to discuss any issue.

Make sure to back up your original parent Flexile first and then overwrite it with this.

I love you Man!! :cry:

Here is a copy of Flexile that is made to work with 1.2.3
This is my work with help from other members. No support is provided. Please use this thread to discuss any issue.

Make sure to back up your original parent Flexile first and then overwrite it with this.
That is so great, was looking for just that. Thanks to you and all the other that helpt making that version happen. Will test it now and get back to you here if there is any problems!

The positioning of the search bar and navigation tabs using Flexile is messed up. It's about 20 px above where it should be. Is it something to do with the version of XenForo or Flexile that I'm using?

Nice now i can use my flexile again :) but now i got a problem which is this

Screenshot_15.webp

Screenshot_16.webp

these 2 issues appears :/ not sure if this is related to 1.2.3 skin update that Andy.N made :/ if this is flexile related issue plz tell me how to fix this :)

I remember that being a caching problem, or the smiley sprite not being up to date. Re-upload the images from your installation, and that should fix it.

ok so what folders is it exactly that i need to get from default xenforo images folder?

also when imported the .xml file from Andy.N it created a new skin set and did not re-place old one but it uses old images path set.

@Sheratan @Andy.N
I have replaced the sprites image for the editor (presumably being the icons.png in the "editor" folder), but there is no change. I'm guessing that Flexile was originally written for individual sprite images. Is this is an easy fix, or is it more complicated?

As you can see from the image below on the left, everything is miss placed. I need a solution to fix that. All outdated templates are reverted and I did nothing to style properties. I only have xenporta add-on.
upload_2013-12-24_16-16-24-png.63596

As you can see from the image below on the left, everything is miss placed. I need a solution to fix that. All outdated templates are reverted and I did nothing to style properties. I only have xenporta add-on.
You mean for the images not showing. Be sure that you uploaded them to the right place (and for your /internal_data and /data you have chmod 777).
Make sure that in your ACP -> Style Properties -> General that the path to images is set correctly.
And be prepared for a LOT for work to make it work (especially responsively) with 1.2.x series.

You mean for the images not showing. Be sure that you uploaded them to the right place (and for your /internal_data and /data you have chmod 777).
Make sure that in your ACP -> Style Properties -> General that the path to images is set correctly.
And be prepared for a LOT for work to make it work (especially responsively) with 1.2.x series.

Not for images. On the right you see blocks such as members online, forum statistics. Look how they are not in place.

Not for images. On the right you see blocks such as members online, forum statistics. Look how they are not in place.
As I said... this style is not designed for 1.2 and will take a LOT of work to get it there. You need to review about the from page 74 onward if you are on 1.2.x of xenForo. I know that the Dark Flexile was a nightmare. I messed with it for a bit and it wasn't worth the time and effort for me to get it to working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom