Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello is there anyway to fix this for some reason its showing search and the watched threads - help is broken,

offposition.PNG

If anyone could help me as soon as possible that would be great.

Can someone help me with fixing the news posts as you can see from the picture below its out of place, anyone got any css code that will fix this issue.
websitefault.PNG

Kind Regards,
Chris

Can someone help me with fixing the news posts as you can see from the picture below its out of place, anyone got any css code that will fix this issue.
websitefault.PNG

Kind Regards,
Chris

Go into XenPorta 'Options' and select 'Break Out of Content Container'.

Hi

I have successfully upgrade to 1.2.1 and add all the new custom text into extra.css.

1.2.1 should support mobile themes right? how can we set flexile to be automatically re-size its frame for mobile?
any clue?

or what do i have to do to be able to view flexile on mobile?

many thanks!

Hi

I have successfully upgrade to 1.2.1 and add all the new custom text into extra.css.

1.2.1 should support mobile themes right? how can we set flexile to be automatically re-size its frame for mobile?
any clue?

or what do i have to do to be able to view flexile on mobile?

many thanks!
Flexile will not be responsive until @Erik pushes out a proper 1.2 update.

I have been updating the style for 1.2 and have most of it working in 1.2. There are still small issues here and there but I will visit it another time or let Erik update it if he ever gets to it.
You can take a look at the site here and let me know if you see something not working right.

:) Really waiting for this, before i update to 1.2 --

I paid for premium. Another issue is when creating a new thread, the html editor where the buttons are (bold, italics, html, add links, etc.) are blank. Either the font is while or it's not being displayed.

I can send screenshots if required.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom