Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just notice something that appears like a bug

On both XF 1.2 and 1.1.5, the Conversation Display Options panel at the bottom is not centered. This happens to other form that use this option panel.

Screen Shot 2013-07-29 at 9.58.15 PM.webp

Just notice something that appears like a bug

On both XF 1.2 and 1.1.5, the Conversation Display Options panel at the bottom is not centered. This happens to other form that use this option panel.

View attachment 52538

It's due to an outdated style property more than likely(I ran into this updating my styles)

Style Properties -> Discussion List - > Option Panel Handle Link, just revert the customizations then re-apply any you see fit.

It's due to an outdated style property more than likely(I ran into this updating my styles)

Style Properties -> Discussion List - > Option Panel Handle Link, just revert the customizations then re-apply any you see fit.
Thank you, Russ.
It was the cause in Flexile. Revert the property fixed it.

Hi all

if i upgrade to 1.2.0 is there going to be a known problem with the template? what will be the worst case scenario? anyone tried it already?
very ichy :p want to try 1.2.0 release :)

regards

Hi all

if i upgrade to 1.2.0 is there going to be a known problem with the template? what will be the worst case scenario? anyone tried it already?
very ichy :p want to try 1.2.0 release :)

regards
I would wait. I tried on my local install and things didn't look pretty lol

Hi,
Add this in your Extra.css :

Code:
#QuickSearchPlaceholder {
  display: none;
}
Your code solved problem with the header perfectly :D

Still, the reply box is not working. Please see the attached file.

Error.webp

I hope you can fix this too, thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom