Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have flexile green installed, I love the skin but it's not showing the thread prefixes properly. They just appear as normal thread title text. How can I fix this?

Yea because i don't think a 1.0.4 style will work with 1.1.. there are a few changes that need to be added, but I'm sure this style will be updated soon.

There are some very nice styles out there, installed bunch of them but I keep comming back to Flexile. Waiting it to be updated as well :D

I was on vacation this week, so I haven't had a chance to explore the 1.1 beta yet. My goal is to have the theme updated before 1.1 final is released. :)

You mofo.

Just kidding. Apart from a 1.1 version, I was wondering how I can personally make more colours of Flexile? I'm personally looking into getting a pink one (themed for Princess Peach).

I noticed that the Notices feature in 1.0.1 Beta 2 does not seem to work, in case it wasn't mentioned previously. Love Flexile! :)

You mofo.

Just kidding. Apart from a 1.1 version, I was wondering how I can personally make more colours of Flexile? I'm personally looking into getting a pink one (themed for Princess Peach).
Go into the color palette and drag the hue slider for the primary color group. :)

I've noticed that usernames in Flexile are too far to the left in the postbit. They need to be centered; how do I go about doing this?

Can't wait for this to be updated. I was just wondering how can I change the primary colour to a grey? Since the hue of the primary colours, only goes between all the colours and not saturation.

I am probably going to get shouted at over this, But how do i change the big Flexile in the top left corner of my forum?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom