Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any plans on releasing this style for 1.3? :)
As far as I understand, @Audentio is waiting for XenForo 1.3 to land before they update any of their styles, so you can expect this to be updated (rewritten) to work with XenForo 1.3.

I think @Audentio are aiming for a March release.

Last edited:
I'm running 1.3 Live in "production" since yesterday, and our members went crazy because the Flexile Dark style is missing :)
@Audentio, if you need some "beta" testing board with ~50k users running your style on XenForo 1.3, just let me know. I'll be glad to try it out :)

Hi, I just found a theme to use for my forum (Flexile Dark). And when I imported it and everything I went to check my posts, and the Staff banners aren't showing. Here are some pictures of what I mean.
What it looks like by default:
7cvKB.jpg

What mine looks like:
7cvOE.jpg

If anyone could please tell me how to fix this it'd be much appreciated. I'm runing XF 1.2.4. And was wondering also if there is anyway to make the banners the default xenforo ones without using the default thread.

Hi, I just found a theme to use for my forum (Flexile Dark). And when I imported it and everything I went to check my posts, and the Staff banners aren't showing. Here are some pictures of what I mean.
What it looks like by default:
7cvKB.jpg

What mine looks like:
7cvOE.jpg

If anyone could please tell me how to fix this it'd be much appreciated. I'm runing XF 1.2.4. And was wondering also if there is anyway to make the banners the default xenforo ones without using the default thread.
Flexile/Dark is not supported (at all) for 1.2. It will be officially supported in the completely rebuilt 1.3 version. Hold tight! :D

Do you know how I might be able to fix this issue in the meantime?
If you know how to work with CSS, you can copy the CSS for the staff badge and add it to the extra.css template in Flexile Dark as a temporary fix (might need to change some colors and such).

Do you know how I might be able to fix this issue in the meantime?
Although it required some small modifications after we applied Flexile Dark as a child-style of the community patch for Flexile 1.2. Resetting templates fixed the rest.

Any plans to make the theme even better Audentio? There are several areas this theme could use improvement. The footer is one which we manually merge another footer on another theme to this one. There are others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom