Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still several broken elements on the login form, editing UI, and more. I've fixed a couple but now I'm forced to revert because of the complex CSS.

There are still several broken elements on the login form, editing UI, and more. I've fixed a couple but now I'm forced to revert because of the complex CSS.
I haven't had any problems with the login form or editing UI. It looks like the old Flexile did, and yeah there's some complex CSS because there's a lot of layout changes.

The login drop-down is messed up; I can hardly type in it. Screenshot:
Screen Shot 2014-01-05 at 3.41.21 PM.png

This happens on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Please help!

If you really want to use this theme, then need someone to do updates and get paid per update. That would be the best way to go about doing this. I of course would be more than willing to pay for updates. Maybe do updates every few months is suitable. There maybe plenty of themes out there, but I'm sure many agree that this theme still has the best design of all xenForo themes.

There isn't that much broken to the point that this theme should just be abandoned. I would say maybe 6 to 12 issues with the theme, most are fixable by simply reading through the forum.

I'm running this theme currently without any issues.

Reactions: rdn
Hi everyone,

I apologize for not keeping up with this thread and updating the theme for XenForo 1.2. I am actually currently studying electrical engineering at a top-tier engineering university in the US and am involved with several other things. Unfortunately, real life > internet hobbies at the moment.

As Mike mentioned in the Flexile thread, I have sold the theme (including the dark variant) to Audentio Design. This is really for the best as I am realistically unable to update it in a timely manner even though the process is rather simple. The theme is in good hands and Audentio will have a vested interest in maintaining it. Just to reiterate some things that have already been mentioned:
  • The theme will remain free, at least in its current state.
  • Existing branding-free licences will be honored.
  • It will be up to Audentio to decide whether they want to continue to offer a branding-free option, and how much that might cost, as well as other options and additions to the theme. It is their product now.
As you may have guessed I have not followed the last 20-some pages of this thread. There are likely outstanding bugs in the theme and other problems - if these have gone unaddressed I would recommend re-posting them so they are brought to Audentio's attention.

I am surprised and honored that this theme is still receiving so much attention even though it has not been updated in quite a while. I am not done from XenForo themeing forever, but I'm just way too busy right now to put time into something that is basically just a hobby.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reply; I will try to follow this thread closely for the next week or so. Otherwise, you can email me personally at erik@erikswan.com.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom