Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone modified the top/header section of this mod? For my site, everything looks great, it's just the red bar that extends right across the screen and the background behind the logo that I haven't figured out yet.

http://www.hackslashrepeat.com/

Is there any way to cut the red bar (and give it rounded corners perhaps) such that it doesn't extend right across the width of the screen? I guess doing this will pose another problem - if the two backgrounds are different (which they are, even if they are the same I probably wouldn't be able to "line them up") so it will look pretty ugly.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Just switched over from light to dark version and seems to be multiple issues with the dark version.

- Login drop down goes vertical. Css is off.
- Registration left side is unreadable
- Creating new thread
- Login page on left side is unreadable

Erik last logged in almost 2 months ago.

Yes I saw that. Maybe something is going on. Did anyone try contacting him directly?
If people are willing to chip in, I can get a guy to fix all issues but need financial support to pay for him.

Hello, I just installed the dark theme but it's showing our of place in the top header. Can anyone say what might be going on? I'm using the latest XF version.

Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 02.09.36.webp

Thanks in advance,
Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom