Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Erik
I hate to bug you again, but members profiles are not working properly. I've re-installed the style-Flexile-Dark-Standalone.xml twice, and uploaded the whole file twice and the same thing is happening.
QWqGmm4.png

This is what it looks like. The users profile is down lower.

Something is up with your member_view template. There should be a <div> in that template with a class of mainProfileColumn. For some reason, that div has a class of just main in the rendered HTML of your site. Changing this to mainProfileColumn in Chrome's dev tools fixes the layout issue.

Screenshot_6_28_13_6_32_PM.webp

This may be because of a change made by one of your modifications — I can't really say because I'm not familiar with any of those modifications other than XenPorta, which shouldn't be making this change.

Check your member_view template in the Flexile Dark Standalone style and see what the class is there (search for <div class="section primaryUserBlock"> — the div you are looking for is the one above that). If it's not correct, change it. Otherwise this change is probably being made somewhere else for an unknown reason.

Something is up with your member_view template. There should be a <div> in that template with a class of mainProfileColumn. For some reason, that div has a class of just main in the rendered HTML of your site. Changing this to mainProfileColumn in Chrome's dev tools fixes the layout issue.

View attachment 50133

This may be because of a change made by one of your modifications — I can't really say because I'm not familiar with any of those modifications other than XenPorta, which shouldn't be making this change.

Check your member_view template in the Flexile Dark Standalone style and see what the class is there (search for <div class="section primaryUserBlock"> — the div you are looking for is the one above that). If it's not correct, change it. Otherwise this change is probably being made somewhere else for an unknown reason.
You're a life save =P Thanks for taking the time to help me!!!

I had the same problem and the template was not modified. There was no revert button so it must be the default template for 1.1.4.

Purchased XenForo license 2 weeks ago, went for 1.2.0 Beta 4 and this is going to be my first style. Can not wait!

I'm experiencing an issue with the live update add-on not displaying alerts on this theme.

Everything else looks amazing, but I would like to get the red alert ballon to live update. Any ideas?

Edit: I just realized the live update resource has been somewhat abandoned so that is most likely the issue.

Last edited:
Any ETA on a 1.2 compatible version @Erik? It's a really nice style - I'd love to be able to use it in conjunction with the new features present in 1.2 :D

Any ETA on a 1.2 compatible version @Erik? It's a really nice style - I'd love to be able to use it in conjunction with the new features present in 1.2 :D
Here is a little bit of wisdom for you:
There are no ETA's. Why? It's quite simple. Perfection has no time limits. If you want something that works 99%+ correctly then you have to wait. Simple as that. And you'll be pushed to get an answer from a developer. The more time they spend answering these sort of questions, the less time they have for coding/fixing/testing etc...
Erik has repeatedly said "its coming", and you are going to be hard pressed to get any more info out of any developer. Just please be patient like the rest of us.

Here is a little bit of wisdom for you:

Erik has repeatedly said "its coming", and you are going to be hard pressed to get any more info out of any developer. Just please be patient like the rest of us.
Thanks for that @md_5, I'd be interested to know who said the information you quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom