Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik updated Flexile Dark with a new update entry:

Flexile Dark updated for XenForo 1.1.5 and Resource Manager

Hi everyone! Flexile Dark has just been updated to support XenForo 1.1.5 and the official XenForo Resource Manager add-on.

Here are a list of changes in this release:
  • Updated for XenForo 1.1.5.
  • Added support for XenForo Resource Manager add-on.
  • Fixed some missing attributes in style XML file that would cause some templates to get "stuck" as outdated in the admin CP (namely the navigation template).
  • Fixed misaligned attachment editor upload thumbnail sprite...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to keep all the changes you've made in the older version for flexile ? Or would I just have to re do all the changes i've made ?

Is there a way to keep all the changes you've made in the older version for flexile ? Or would I just have to re do all the changes i've made ?

Not really - the best way is probably to just re-do the changes. However, I recommend making the changes in a child style to the base, "stock" Flexile style (if they are just CSS, you can put them all in extra.css). This way, in the future, you can just update Flexile by overwriting the base style with the new version, and the updated templates will be inherited by your child style while keeping your customizations intact.

The changes made to template versioning and merging in 1.2.x should make dealing with this type of stuff manually mostly unnecessary, thankfully. :)

Hey @Erik
I'm trying to look for the content area editing page, but I can't seem to find it.
I'm doing
ACP -> Appearances -> Flexile Dark Standalone -> Style Properties
But there is no Flexile Style Properties. This is what the page looks like

ZDYWl2j.png

Erik updated Flexile Dark with a new update entry:

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1 released

This is a maintenance release that fixes a couple problems with the previous release of Flexile Dark for XenForo 1.1.5.

Changelog:
  • Fixed Flexile exceptions for EWR addon's.
  • Reverted (removed) discussion_list.css (in Flexile and Flexile Dark) and member_list.css (in Flexile only) templates as they did not have any significant changes.
This is a very minor release — if you don't use XenPorta or any other 8WayRun add-ons on your site, this update is mostly unnecessary (it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rdn
Hey @Erik
I'm trying to look for the content area editing page, but I can't seem to find it.
I'm doing
ACP -> Appearances -> Flexile Dark Standalone -> Style Properties
But there is no Flexile Style Properties. This is what the page looks like

ZDYWl2j.png

Just tried installing Flexile Dark Standalone on a fresh, stock install of XenForo, and the Flexile Style Properties category is indeed there.

Can you try importing style-Flexile-Dark-Standalone.xml from the latest update and tell me if you are stil unable to see the Flexile Style Properties category?

After you release Flexile Dark for XF version 1.2.0
I will upgrade my live forum to what ever beta release is available.
Just being excited :rolleyes:

Just tried installing Flexile Dark Standalone on a fresh, stock install of XenForo, and the Flexile Style Properties category is indeed there.

Can you try importing style-Flexile-Dark-Standalone.xml from the latest update and tell me if you are stil unable to see the Flexile Style Properties category?
I uploaded the new style-Flexile-Dark-Standalone.xml and it worked!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom