Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bar somehow fixed itself not sure how... Anyway I'm back with a small... Little bug ? The text "search" and the search icon seem to be missing in Firefox and IE but show in Chrome. Anyone know a fix ?bug.webp

Also If I buy the branding removal, how do I remove branding ? Is it just simply remove it from the footer or ?

Observed on my install and on others that the secondary bar is moving down and moves only back to the proper position if you move your mouse over it. (Opera)
Solution was to add #top value into the css
.secondaryBar {
top: 115px;
}

The value (115px) is just a sample, you have to try what fits best on your site.

Reactions: rdn
Observed on my install and on others that the secondary bar is moving down and moves only back to the proper position if you move your mouse over it. (Opera)
Solution was to add #top value into the css
.secondaryBar {
top: 115px;
}

The value (115px) is just a sample, you have to try what fits best on your site.
114 works for me Thanks ! (y)

Thanks for this awesome theme!

But I have some issues.. :/ Some immages don't work. The forum Icons don't show up like they should I think.

Here:

f1ayc9yc122n2jgfg.jpg

The places where there should be icons are just orrange squares.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

It looks like you haven't upload the files for the theme, or maybe they're in the wrong directory.

Hi,
I am having a weird problem with flexile. All the icons dont show, the "Your thread has successfully be posted" bar is hollow as well and the small little arrow for the login bar is not showimg either. Please reply with some answers.
Thanks
@Erik

Can anyone help with the styling of my portal? It looks ok as it is but definatley not as nice as Jaxels.

Below is my portal and picture after is Jaxels, how can I make mine smooth like Jaxels? The main part I am talking about is the title of the post/news, for some reason the dark text in my title stops before the top, but Jaxels is nice and smooth all the way through. And the font size looks bigger and nicer too.

View attachment 29163

View attachment 29162

Did you figure this out ? Having the same issue...

Fixed! It's quite noobish how easy the fix was... I was tearing up templates... for this..

You just need to move the "RecentNews" block to the "Top-Right" Position then It'll look how it should!

Untitled.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom