Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated with form.css as Flexile Dark uses this file, where flexile light does not.

The only changes between default 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 form.css files was as mentioned above, XF cut:
HTML:
.xenForm .ctrlUnit.submitUnit dd
{
/*url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png') repeat-x top;*/
/*background: @primaryLightest;

border: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
border-bottom-color: @primaryLighter;
border-top: none;
padding-left: 10px;

width: {xen:calc '@formWidth - @ctrlUnitLabelWidth - @ctrlUnitEdgeSpacer - 10 - 2'}px;

border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;*/

padding-top: 5px;
padding-bottom: 5px;
}

Down to:
HTML:
.xenForm .ctrlUnit.submitUnit dd
{
padding-top: 5px;
padding-bottom: 5px;
}

Therefore, the only change I made in Flexile Dark form.css 1.1.0 was the above, thus making it compatible with 1.1.1 code, combined with Flexile Dark specific code.

Attachments

Updated with form.css as Flexile Dark uses this file, where flexile light does not.

The only changes between default 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 form.css files was as mentioned above, XF cut:

Thanks; I have made the changes manually, and as you say it has made form.css disappear from the Outdated Templates. :)

NVM.

I fixed it.

To make fixed background like this.

Code:
html
{
    @property "html";
    background: @veryDarkMonochrome url('@imagePath/xenforo/kamaelcastanic.jpg') no-repeat;
    background-position: top;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    @property "/html";
    overflow-y: scroll !important;
}

One last question, actually; how do I make the forum list background translucent?

A mockup I made:

Nice work Erik. With this style up to date, I'm going to update my forum to 1.1.1 in the next few days. :)

Hey there. I've been going around the flexfile style and its a really great style for my website but i have some problems changing some small icons. It's about the Read/unread forums icons. I want to change them so i can customize them. Here's the ones i want to change for example. Please help me
I have no idea how to and i tryed going through the flexfile/xenfero icons and some other icons but I dont seem to find it. Please help me.
example.webp
Jallekobber

Hi folks,

I upgraded to 1.1 and my forum icons disappeared. I just need to know which directory to re-upload them and what to name them.... specifically read/unread/locked icons.

Thank you,
Eric

P.S. also, my 'Code' icon when making a new post is 'blanked' out :(

You will need to upload the new sprites from the default directory to your custom style directory.

Revert any outdated templates and reapply any changes.

There is also a new section in Style Properties for Node Icons.

If it is in relation to a custom style made by someone else, you will need to update the style with the latest release. Contact the designer.

You will need to upload the new sprites from the default directory to your custom style directory.

Revert any outdated templates and reapply any changes.

There is also a new section in Style Properties for Node Icons.

If it is in relation to a custom style made by someone else, you will need to update the style with the latest release. Contact the designer.

Hi Brogan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm a forum noob and have no clue what you are talking about lol! I have updated xenForo from 1.0.4 to 1.1 and also updated the flexile-dark style/template I was using. I thought it was as simple as uploading .png's to a specific folder? To prove my nubness to you, I will now ask..... what is a sprite?

Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated :D

Regards,
Eric

Hmmm not sure if it's the style that causes this bug or the add-ons but whenever I click on Forums (I use XenPorta) the navigation bar disappear and I have to hit back to go back to the Home. http://wc3u.com try it yourself if you want.

I've got a question.

If I want to switch to the stand-alone form of Flexile Dark, and completely remove all the original Flexile Themes, can I do that without having to remove and re-code all my Flexile Dark sub-themes?

I was wondering if I was editing the right image. I wanted to create my own "Thread Image" for Read / Unread threads.

I'm editing: /styles/flexiledark/xenforo/widgets/forum-read.png and forum-unread.png
(flexiledark was the style I uploaded)

Also, after editing them, and replacing them, is that all I have to do? I tried that and when I cleared cache and everything, and refreshed page, it still kept the same image.

It's part of the custom Flexile Style Properties.

ACP > Appearance > Styles > Flexile > Style Properties > Flexile Style Properties > Right Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom