Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting to let everyone know that the next version of Flexile Dark will not require any flexile_exception.css hacks to support pages and modifications with sidebars - any page with a sidebar should display properly with this theme now. (The update will be released with the release of XenForo 1.0.2). :)

I can not shrink the box(fig1), I do not see the new button and tweet like (fig2)
Anyone know where this template to configure all this?

Fig 1
4.webp

Fig 2
5.webp

Ok You can't shrink that box if you have it located in the center position.
Only recent news has the tweet and facebook buttons.

At any rate, this is a question for Jaxel's portal thread.

Ok You can't shrink that box if you have it located in the center position.
Only recent news has the tweet and facebook buttons.

At any rate, this is a question for Jaxel's portal thread.

just remove the central alignment and still not working :ROFLMAO:

Ok so you need to ask about this on the XenPorta thread. This doesn't have anything to do with Flexile.

Is it safe to upgrade to 1.0.2 without updating this theme? I just want to know if the theme's going to be broken in places if I upgrade.

Is it safe to upgrade to 1.0.2 without updating this theme? I just want to know if the theme's going to be broken in places if I upgrade.
You should expect themes will always be affected by updates. Erik should have an update out in a few days.

Updated for XenForo 1.0.2. Changes:
  • Updated for XenForo 1.0.2.
  • Fixed small visual bug with sidebar block in Conversation View.
  • Moved some ad template hooks around so they work better with the theme.
  • Sidebar display hacks are no longer required:
    This theme will work with ANY modification out of the box now.

Thanks for the update. I will update my parent themes and let you know how it goes. Would you recommend updating Flexile first and then Flexile Dark second?

Fixed small visual bug with sidebar block in Conversation View.
Erik, I confirmed this fix works in my default Flexile template. It does not show in my "Flexile Blue" style which is a child of my "Flexile default" style. What template do I need to look at to correct this issue?

Also, I wanted to ask, after I upgraded my "Flexile default" style with your 1.0.2 flexile update, I don't show any outdated templates. How can I tell if any of my child templates need to be updated? Do I need to go check all modified templates?

Erik, I confirmed this fix works in my default Flexile template. It does not show in my "Flexile Blue" style which is a child of my "Flexile default" style. What template do I need to look at to correct this issue?

Hmm... maybe trying re-installing/overwriting Flexile Blue? What XML file did you import "Flexile Blue" from?

Also, I wanted to ask, after I upgraded my "Flexile default" style with your 1.0.2 flexile update, I don't show any outdated templates. How can I tell if any of my child templates need to be updated? Do I need to go check all modified templates?
If it doesn't show any outdated templates for your child style, then you should be good to go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom