Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Interesting... could you try this in extra.css:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth) { .Responsive .navTabs { font-size: 14px; } }

Just see if it fixes for you
Worked like a charm. That seems to have happened with the latest update to Chrome. Previous to that it was just fine.

Just wanted to know how to remove the XenForo title right above the node listing.

Capture2.png

I'm having the hardest time deciding whether to use Google Web fonts with this style or not. What's everyone else doing?

It will just slow down your site with little benefit, just use nice generic font like Tahoma or Verdana.

For you performance junkies :D, I like some of the google fonts over Tahoma and Verdana but obviously if you want to maximize every square pixel of your site you could stick to those.

@Russ I tried to read through as many pages as I could before asking... I imagine you hate repeating answers to things, but I couldn't find what I was looking for...

When my sub-forums are in a list view, instead of the pop up menu, how can I add a FA icon to them in that view?

@Russ I tried to read through as many pages as I could before asking... I imagine you hate repeating answers to things, but I couldn't find what I was looking for...

When my sub-forums are in a list view, instead of the pop up menu, how can I add a FA icon to them in that view?

Like add an icon next to the name:
Screenshot_10.webp ??

Yes.. Like at TAZ it has an icon that is either blue or grey depending on if there is a new post or not..
tqdfa9o.png

You can tweak how you want too, but this can get you started at least:

Code:
.subForumList li .unread .nodeTitle:before
{
   color: #e74c3c;
   content: "\f07b";
}
.subForumList li .nodeTitle:before
{
   color: #34495e;
   content: "\f114";
   font-family: FontAwesome;
   font-weight: normal;
   margin-right: 5px;
}

Result:
Screenshot_11.webp

Cheatsheet full of the codes:

http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/

By default it uses text based logo so you'll need to increase the font size as well via style properties -> flat awesome properties

I apologize if this was already answered, but I couldn't find what I was looking for after a search.

I have a color set for @facolor2 so that all of my forum dividers coordinate with my logo. The problem is that links are also this color and it is hard to read. I cannot find which setting controls the basic link colors (anytime a link is in a post, for instance). I've gone through all the settings for links, and they remain the same as @facolor2 so I assume I'm not looking in the right place.

Last edited:
Check:

Style Properties -> General -> Links

And also: Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> PrimaryContent/SecondaryContent Links

Can adjust it there.

Well, that took care of part of the problem.. the links on the main page. I still can't find the links that are within posts and signatures. They are still set to the @facolor2. :(

NEVER MIND! Just found it in Message Elements

Top Bottom