Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Well don't have the time today to troubleshoot what's going on with it but! You can add your own fairly easy.

extra.css
Code:
.mcConvo {
background-color: #696969;
border-radius: 5px;
color: #d7e7ff !important;
display: block;
margin-top: 7px;
padding: 5px;
text-align: center;
}

inside member_card template:

find and remove this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$canStartConversation}"><a href="{xen:link conversations/add, '', 'to={$user.username}'}">{xen:phrase start_conversation}</a></xen:if>

This put this:
Code:
       <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id} AND {$user.user_id} != {$visitor.user_id}">
         <xen:if is="{$canStartConversation}"><a href="{xen:link conversations/add, '', 'to={$user.username}'}" class="mcConvo">{xen:phrase start_conversation}</a></xen:if>
       </xen:if>

below this:

Code:
    <xen:if is="{$canViewOnlineStatus}">
       <dl class="pairsInline lastActivity">
         <dt>{xen:phrase x_was_last_seen, 'username={$user.username}'}:</dt>
         <dd>
           <xen:if is="{$user.activity} AND {$canViewCurrentActivity}">
             <xen:if is="{$user.activity.description}">
               {$user.activity.description}<xen:if is="{$user.activity.itemTitle}"> <em><a href="{$user.activity.itemUrl}" class="concealed">{$user.activity.itemTitle}</a></em></xen:if>,
             <xen:else />
               {xen:phrase viewing_unknown_page},
             <xen:datetime time="{$user.effective_last_activity}" class="muted" />
             <xen:datetime time="{$user.effective_last_activity}" />
         </dd>
       </dl>
Screenshot_12.webp

Well don't have the time today to troubleshoot what's going on with it but! You can add your own fairly easy.

extra.css
Code:
.mcConvo {
background-color: #696969;
border-radius: 5px;
color: #d7e7ff !important;
display: block;
margin-top: 7px;
padding: 5px;
text-align: center;
}

inside member_card template:

find and remove this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$canStartConversation}"><a href="{xen:link conversations/add, '', 'to={$user.username}'}">{xen:phrase start_conversation}</a></xen:if>

This put this:
Code:
       <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id} AND {$user.user_id} != {$visitor.user_id}">
         <xen:if is="{$canStartConversation}"><a href="{xen:link conversations/add, '', 'to={$user.username}'}" class="mcConvo">{xen:phrase start_conversation}</a></xen:if>

below this:

Code:
    <xen:if is="{$canViewOnlineStatus}">
       <dl class="pairsInline lastActivity">
         <dt>{xen:phrase x_was_last_seen, 'username={$user.username}'}:</dt>
         <dd>
           <xen:if is="{$user.activity} AND {$canViewCurrentActivity}">
             <xen:if is="{$user.activity.description}">
               {$user.activity.description}<xen:if is="{$user.activity.itemTitle}"> <em><a href="{$user.activity.itemUrl}" class="concealed">{$user.activity.itemTitle}</a></em></xen:if>,
               {xen:phrase viewing_unknown_page},
             <xen:datetime time="{$user.effective_last_activity}" class="muted" />
             <xen:datetime time="{$user.effective_last_activity}" />
         </dd>
       </dl>
View attachment 89709
Sounds like a start. Let me know when you have a minute to give it a look over.

No problem Russ. When you have a second, could you please take a look at this for me?:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/conversation-button-under-avatar.81574/page-15#post-857180

I'm having trouble getting the start conversation button from that addon to work on the member card. For some reason, the theme seems to be rejecting it.

Looking at it the problem is simply I threw in a font awesome CLOSE icon there at the end. So the find/replace wouldn't work. You can either do my manual adjustment above, or adjust the "find" part, except template modifications are globally so if you edit it to work with flat awesome it wouldn't work in other styles.

Looking at it the problem is simply I threw in a font awesome CLOSE icon there at the end. So the find/replace wouldn't work. You can either do my manual adjustment above, or adjust the "find" part, except template modifications are globally so if you edit it to work with flat awesome it wouldn't work in other styles.
The code you gave me worked out great. For the conversation bug as well.

You think for the next update you'll be able to fix the close position so it will default work with the add-on?

The code you gave me worked out great. For the conversation bug as well.

You think for the next update you'll be able to fix the close position so it will default work with the add-on?

I can look into doing the icon with just CSS(we have a tutorial up on our site for it), which would make the member_card the default template.

I can look into doing the icon with just CSS(we have a tutorial up on our site for it), which would make the member_card the default template.
Whatever you think is best. I was just thinking it might be easier for people who want to use the theme and BassMan's add-on.

On my phone but one reason would be the font awesome version your running you may need to upload the 4.2 version which should be included in the last version I sent out( or the official website)

I believe I am running 1.4.2, but I don't have it updated with the minor update that you posted. Was never sure where to download and how to install it...

Bug:

In Profile info Facebook and Twitter profile finished with </html>, but must be </a>.

Example:

HTML:
<dl>
<dt>Facebook:</dt>
<dd>
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/username" target="_blank">username</html>
</dd>
</dl>
<dl>
<dt>Twitter:</dt>
<dd>
<a href="https://twitter.com/username" target="_blank">username</html>
</dd>
</dl>
<dl>

Where change that?

Bug:

In Profile info Facebook and Twitter profile finished with </html>, but must be </a>.

Example:

HTML:
<dl>
<dt>Facebook:</dt>
<dd>
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/username" target="_blank">username</html>
</dd>
</dl>
<dl>
<dt>Twitter:</dt>
<dd>
<a href="https://twitter.com/username" target="_blank">username</html>
</dd>
</dl>
<dl>

Where change that?

Where exactly do you see this?

The style is very good! Many thanks Russ!

Sorry Russ, can update the style again?
Templates are not updated:
  • resource_history
  • resource_list_item
  • resource_view_header
And for style Flat Awesome Dark too.

The style is very good! Many thanks Russ!

Sorry Russ, can update the style again?
Templates are not updated:
  • resource_history
  • resource_list_item
  • resource_view_header
And for style Flat Awesome Dark too.

It would help if I used the latest Resource Manager version now wouldn't it :), I'll get a fix out soon for those.

Where do I edit the links for the social media icons (YouTube, Facebook etc) and how can I disabled one of them?

Just installed this fabulous style. Just one problem, the moderation popup doesn't appear within a thread, in forum view it's fine, just not thread view. Any ideas? Thanks

What version of XenForo are you running? Which version of the style?

Usually I've seen it happen where you're running the newer style version with an older xenforo.

Top Bottom