Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Trying to change the favicon, though when I upload the new one into the correct folder and overright it... it still doesn't display. Am I missing something?

You´ve cleared the browsercache?
Sometimes i have to wait some hours before i see the new favicon because it is in the servercache.

It's not style related, purely a browser cache issue. If someone idiots the site for the first time they should load the new icon, it'll update soon.

I've loaded the site on multiple computers and cellphones (at home and work). Nothing has happened.

I've been trying to get my site to load "Open Sans" locally so it won't have to get it from Google with no avail. I've already downloaded the .ttf file and put it into /styles, then added:

Code:
@font-face {
   font-family: 'Open Sans';
   src: local('Open Sans'), local('OpenSans'), url(styles/OpenSans-Regular.ttf) format('truetype');
}

When I look under "Network" it shows that I'm loading OpenSans from /styles and fonts.googleapi.com now. How can I make it so that it doesn't try to load from googleapi anymore...

I've been trying to get my site to load "Open Sans" locally so it won't have to get it from Google with no avail. I've already downloaded the .ttf file and put it into /styles, then added:

Code:
@font-face {
   font-family: 'Open Sans';
   src: local('Open Sans'), local('OpenSans'), url(styles/OpenSans-Regular.ttf) format('truetype');
}

When I look under "Network" it shows that I'm loading OpenSans from /styles and fonts.googleapi.com now. How can I make it so that it doesn't try to load from googleapi anymore...

Just go to the Flat Awesome Properties and uncheck Enable Web Fonts.

That's used just for the web call and won't effect the fonts if you load it locally.

Hi, could anyone let me know the default colour code #'s for the following from "Style Properties: Color Palette":

@facolor1
@facolor2
@facolor3
@facolor4

and

@textCtrlText
@dimmedTextColor

Thank you!!

Hi, could anyone let me know the default colour code #'s for the following from "Style Properties: Color Palette":

@facolor1
@facolor2
@facolor3
@facolor4

and

@textCtrlText
@dimmedTextColor

Thank you!!
I'm using an old version but I doubt they were changed.

@facolor1 - #222222
@facolor2 - #c45454
@facolor3 - #333333
@facolor4 - #1c89bb

@textCtrlText - #000000
@dimmedTextColor - #565656

Is it possible to fix this issue by changing the z-index of something in particular? Thank you

Coincidentally I took some screens of this issue at the weekend with the intention of posting this evening, happens both in Chrome and FF, I was going to try IE first and another style in case it wasn't Flat Awesome. For me the Facebook recommend seems to pop under part of the footer...

Coincidentally I took some screens of this issue at the weekend with the intention of posting this evening, happens both in Chrome and FF, I was going to try IE first and another style in case it wasn't Flat Awesome. For me the Facebook recommend seems to pop under part of the footer...

So it was doing it on another style? Or just ours :). I think I'll need to move that footer div around and change the z-index on the footer(which is only set to 1 anyways).

So it was doing it on another style? Or just ours :). I think I'll need to move that footer div around and change the z-index on the footer(which is only set to 1 anyways).
It's only happening in Flat Awesome on my board. Tested against the default Xenforo style.

Top Bottom