Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

A quick question. I've played with the colors but I don't like the search box

Schermata 2016-03-08 alle 18.38.42.webp

I'd like to know if it's possible to have all grey (without the yellow surrounding). Also I'd like to have the search bar with grey bg and not yellow if it's possible...

i have in 1.5.7 a problem in creat theard see no box for message, after press F5 reload i see it ??

Attachments

• Unbenannt.webp
    Unbenannt.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
how do I chnage teh link to where the logo points to? I dont want it to go to my root, i want it to go somewhere difefrent :)

Nice theme :D

That'd be set in the Basic Board options -> XF Admin Panel -> Options -> Basic Board Information, Home Page URL

i have in 1.5.7 a problem in creat theard see no box for message, after press F5 reload i see it ??

I've seen this before but it's not style related. Can you replicated it on the default style? I may be remembering wrong but do you have any cloudflare services going like rocketloader?

How do I change the background of the logo bar... no matter what I do it always seems to stay white. I'm pulling my hair out here.

Nevermind - the logoblock section of the fontawesome.css did the trick

It was probably the fa header area which is an extra div, it can be controled via the style properties -> flat awesome, glad you got it though.

I changed the @pageBackground to black in the color palatte (or close to it - same color as @tooltipBackground) and it comes up gray? huh? This is straight from the raw FA style no other mods.

Last edited:
The tooltip has a slight opacity to it, double check you didn't put any sort on the background color. It's on the bottom-right of the color picker.

The tooltip has a slight opacity to it, double check you didn't put any sort on the background color. It's on the bottom-right of the color picker.
Oh wow - I didn't know that's what that number was. Now I feel like an idiot. Learn something new every day. :)

Top Bottom