Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hello,

Newbie to Xenforo here. We setup a new forum and everyone is in love with the theme. But I cannot get an image to work properly in the header. The image never really aligns to the header section and kind of floats under the header section. I need an image to be in the header without any logo. The banner comprises of the logo as well. Any pointers?

Hello,

Newbie to Xenforo here. We setup a new forum and everyone is in love with the theme. But I cannot get an image to work properly in the header. The image never really aligns to the header section and kind of floats under the header section. I need an image to be in the header without any logo. The banner comprises of the logo as well. Any pointers?

Could you should an example of what the header image looks like?

Adjust your logo height: Style Properties -> Header and Navigation

Then put this in extra.css:

Code:
#logo img { max-height: 100px; }
Instead of 100px use the same value as you put in the logo height property above

Adjust your logo height: Style Properties -> Header and Navigation

Then put this in extra.css:

Code:
#logo img { max-height: 100px; }
Instead of 100px use the same value as you put in the logo height property above
Thanks so much! Works perfectly now. Can you also tell me the elements to modify so that the avatars are shown bigger in the posts?

How do you make the width so that it sizes to the screen, rather than making it a set width? thnaks

Style Properties -> General -> Page Width Controller, you can add in like 98% or whatever you like where it has "max-width" in the misc box.

Thanks for the great free style. Any chance this will be updated for version 1.5.4?

Eventually yes, however it works fine on 1.5.4. I believe there's only one outdated template which is search_bar.css.

And to fix that you can try merging the templates, if that doesn't work do it manually:

Find:

Code:
  .Responsive #QuickSearchPlaceholder.hide
   {
     display: none;
   }

Replace with:

Code:
  .Responsive #QuickSearchPlaceholder.hide
   {
     visibility: hidden;
   }

Hit SAVE AND EXIT and you're patched :).

I just realized that the outdated templates are of my Child style. But I never customized them so I'm not sure why they are outdated. It is showing the following templates as outdated:

attachment_editor_attachment Custom Version: 1.4.7, Parent Version: 1.4.8
message_notices.css Custom Version: 1.4.0 Beta 1, Parent Version: 1.5.0
resource_history Custom Version: , Parent Version: 1.1.5
resource_list_item Custom Version: , Parent Version: 1.1.5
resource_view_header Custom Version: , Parent Version: 1.1.5

How do I correct this?

Top Bottom