Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Firstly, awesome Style, really neat and clean whilst looking great.
Not sure if this has been reported yet. I'm using a gallery add on called XenGallery (sonnb) and there are a couple of icon which dont display correctly:
Capture.webp

Firstly, awesome Style, really neat and clean whilst looking great.
Not sure if this has been reported yet. I'm using a gallery add on called XenGallery (sonnb) and there are a couple of icon which dont display correctly:
View attachment 78207

I've registered on your site so I can grab the css to help fix it, awaiting approval :)

Whats the correct way to enter that ... still new to XF :) I tired the three ways below but none seem work. However ... after saving when I got back to my forum and hard refresh (Shift+Refresh), whilst the page contents are being downloaded the icons look good, as soon as the page finishes reloading the two icons look wrong...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1.webp 2.webp 3.webp

@19ninety

Can you do an admin search for this:

.redactor_btn_insertAlbum

and:

.redactor_btn_insertContent

They might be in the same spot but

Should remove this:

Code:
.redactor_btn_insertAlbum {
background-image: url("styles/sonnb/XenGallery/editor-icons.png") !important;
background-position: -18px 3px !important;
}

and:

Code:
.redactor_btn_insertContent {
background-image: url("styles/sonnb/XenGallery/editor-icons.png") !important;
background-position: 3px 3px !important;
}

Hmm, odd. So I found ".redactor_btn_insertContent" in "sonnb_xengallery_editor.css", I deleted the above, saved, re-added and saved, then added the code from your first reply and its now worked :)
Thanks for your help!

@Russ

I upgraded Xenforo to 1.3.4 and had the outdated template issue as mentioned. I just merged with custom. Is that good enough? Seem to be fine.

Russ are you out painting the town? :)

If so, you deserve it!
Not really, but the town deserve it. :p

Anyway, here is the second request that I stuck,

Untitled.webp

I made the mock up, please check those arrow areas, there is no white background. How can I do that? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom