Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Will any customizations, styling, new templates etc.. which were made in free Flat Awesome be able to be imported in FA + ?

If I hover over the thread link in the post ratings overlay, it turns blue and I can't see it.
Here is a screenshot showing the link:
Capture.webp
I couldn't get a screenshot of it on hover, but that is the part that turns blue, the same color as the background.

Last edited:
If I hover over the thread link in the post ratings overlay, it turns blue and I can't see it.
Here is a screenshot showing the link:
View attachment 149761
I couldn't get a screenshot of it on hover, but that is the part that turns blue, the same color as the background.

This in extra.css should help, sorry for the delay:

Code:
.xenOverlay .subHeading a:hover {
    color: #FFF;
}

I've enabled collapsible nodes - is there a way to sticky this so that they stay collapsed until the user chooses to expand them again?

If a user collapses the category it will stay until the cookie expires which is default 7 days. If you mean an option for the admin to choose which are collapsed that isn't an option at this time.

The collapsing occurs when I click on the arrow, however returning to the main forums listing causes it to reset to the uncollapsed state

Top Bottom