Fixed Width & Forum Name - Latest Post Overalapping Issue

TheBigK

I've been trying out 990px fixed with layout for our XF and I noticed following issue -

overlapping.webp

I noticed that if the text touches the boundary surrounding the latest posts, then it's pushed down to the next line. Forum name currently does not identify the RSS feed icon. How do I fix this?

This is typical behaviour when trying to place too much data or too many elements on a row which isn't wide enough. The icon is a background image which is why it is overlapping.

What alternative behaviour would you expect or want to happen?

You will need to increase the width, reduce the padding and/or margins, or reduce the width of the sidebar and/or last post area.

This is typical behaviour when trying to place too much data or too many elements on a row which isn't wide enough. The icon is a background image which is why it is overlapping.

What alternative behaviour would you expect or want to happen?

You will need to increase the width, reduce the padding and/or margins, or reduce the width of the sidebar and/or last post area.
I'm not quite sure. What do you suggest?

Overlapping just doesn't look right.

Try adding some right margin to the Node Title, Node Title Unread, Node Description and Node Statistics in Style Properties.

Top Bottom