1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 First post of thread on every page

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Thee, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Thee

Thee Active Member

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Does this happen on a default style?

3. Thee

Thee Active Member

Just checked and yes, it does happen on the default style.

Given the issues I had with the Live Thread updating addon by Sonnb, can their be left overs even after uninstalling?

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It sounds like an add-on may still be installed. What add-ons do you have installed?

5. Thee

Thee Active Member

Okay, because I thought I could save some time I installed the LiveThread addon again and my description above is wrong. The deactivation does not work, it ends with a XenForo Server Error that the server is not replieing. It works just fine for everything else though. I can uninstall the addon, but then the problem persists. I think the "first post is on each thread" was part of it's feature set, so that's why I am so fixated on this one.

Here is a list of installed addons, many of them not active:

6. Thee

Thee Active Member

Well, installing the new version of this and then uninstalling it fixed this problem. Thanks to @sonnb ;)

7. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

I do not think that we have option "first post on every page".

8. Thee

Thee Active Member

Well, then everything has been in my imagination obviously. No point in argueing about this. I enjoy your addons, this one caused some issues on our forums unfortunately for whatever reasons and I am glad everything's behaving as it should now. Maybe it was a combination of things, I don't know and I am glad to have this off my chest.

Have a fantastic day, @sonnb.

sonnb likes this.