Browser issue Firefox 4.0 beta editor bug

Yeah, I doubt much focus is going to be put into Firefox beta compatibility...

Actually....
I can tell you that we test in Firefox 4.x and 3.6, Google Chrome (latest), Apple Safari (latest), Opera (latest) on both Windows and Mac, Internet Explorer versons 8, 7 and 6, and with Safari under iOS.

Is the issue limited to just XenForo with that browser, or does it exist on other forums/editors?

I've only experienced this bug on xenForo. Firefox 4.0 is extremely reliable and I have not experienced any other bugs besides the one described in post #1.

Can you provide step-by-step instructions for how to reproduce the problem you're seeing? I have not been able to reproduce it here so far.

To further that I have seen a few times when I was editing / creating posts the flashing vertical line disappear and have to highlight some text back to the point I wanted to edit and hit the left arrow to know exactly where I was typing, and after that the flashing line in the editor notating where I am typing still wont reload and just have to trust that it's there. It's not often but once in a while there is some erroneous behavior.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8

Ahh I'm a noob i realized i posted from the wrong instance of FF Disregard this comment.

I just installed Firefox 4.0 beta 4. The problem I was experiencing is no longer there. Please close this bug report.

Thank you.

Top Bottom