Finally took the plunge

Brendon Meynell

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have finally taken the plunge and brought my xenForo license today. I feel like a child in a candy shop I cant wait to install and use however want to read everything at the same time so I don't look like a complete newbie asking stupid questions.

I'm one of the most frequent pester pester questioners because I want everything perfect and I don't do standard kit much. There are LOTS of great people here who give loads of help.
I've learned SO much in just a couple of weeks. XF is hugely easier to tweak and adapt to what YOU want.

So ask away and get help.

There are lovely extra bits too like Jaxel's fantastic wiki for articles or linked info pages; a Quotes thing; Jake Bunce's gorgeous designs for Category container bars. Shelley just gave us a graceful Member Book popup. Floris has an extra Tabs mod ... and a useful Edit link on your users Profiles.

So get the basics going - ask questions - get your test site up and put a link in your signature so we can see what you mean when you ask stuff. Keep asking ... have a look at the Add-ons ... keep asking.

Top Bottom