Finally Purchased My Copy of XenForo

George

Well I purchased my self a copy tonight for a new site I been thinking of making. So far all I did was install it, and I must say it was fairly easy to install. The admin control panel is easy to navigate. It will take a little time just because it is new to me. But so far I have found everything I wanted with ease. So far I really like what I see. If for some odd reason I decide to keep my vB powered site I may just convert it over. That depends how much work I want to do to it. I already have plans for a few mods to release for XenForo here for every one.

Keep up the great work!!!

Ok so a little more feedback. I wanted to post it where every one will see it instead of hidden in a support thread.

This comes from this thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/facebook-connect.12754/
A product in a RC stage that is not supported. I sure had great support here. The dev went up and out of his way to make an account on my site, get ftp access, and debug this for me. I can not ask for much more from an unsupported product. A+++ for support from xenForo.

P.S. All is coming along great. I am waiting for the Gold release before I do to much to the templates. I am going to start learning to mod xenForo tonight. I have a few mods I want to make.

I can not ask for much more from an unsupported product. A+++ for support from xenForo.

Yes indeed - Many could learn from them - BUT we have them for our self.
beer.gif
Dev Team / Support! ..

Top Bottom