File Size of Attachments Increase on XenForo.com?

Jee.... Can't you, admin guys, create a "Modder" usergroup and give them permission to upload large files? Sorry for my rant, but forcing modders to beg for increasing upload limit is retarded. Nowadays, even 1 gig limit is trivial.

You fail. :mad:
Is there really any need for that sort of language towards the company owners?

Is there really any need for that sort of language towards the company owners?
They should've anticipated that guys like Jaxel might end up needing something bigger than 1.5 mb.
Sorry for not being diplomatic. I won't change myself just to be pleasing to the owners. But I can stop participating in XenForo community if needed.

Jee.... Can't you, admin guys, create a "Modder" usergroup and give them permission to upload large files? Sorry for my rant, but forcing modders to beg for increasing upload limit is retarded. Nowadays, even 1 gig limit is trivial.

You fail. :mad:
Believe they said that was waiting til they get the mod release set up done here, they've said several times it's not done yet, they wanted to concentrate on getting a quality product out first. How do you see this as begging? Seriously? My experience so far they have nothing if not responsive to modding issues and working with us.

They should've anticipated that guys like Jaxel might need something bigger than 1.5 mb.
Sorry for not being diplomatic. I won't change myself just to be pleasing to the owners. But I can stop participating in XenForo community if needed.

You don't have to be diplomatic. What you have to do though, is to show a little more respect towards the staff here :)

Top Bottom