1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 File health check returns file does not contain expected contents error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by planetzu, Aug 22, 2013.

  1. planetzu

    planetzu Member

    Just upgraded to 1.2.1, and all looks good. But when I did a file health check I got the following error:

    Potential problems
    File does not contain expected contents.

    Not sure what it means, but I did delete a few similes earlier.

    Attached Files:

  2. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    Upload the file again.
    If it still fails, download the .zip again, extract the file and upload it again.
    planetzu likes this.
  3. planetzu

    planetzu Member

    The re-upload solved the issues, thanks!

Share This Page