All sites hosted under the same account were experiencing the same, we opened a ticket with the host and they seemingly cleared it up for some people but not everyone. I personally am no longer getting the redirect error but some of the users are.
Some other symptoms include thread moderation rendered ineffective - attempting to do any content moderation results in blank pages, along with viewing images that are attached to a post but not inserted in-line.
I've checked the .htaccess and I don't see anything out of order in it.
I just updated to 1.1.3 from 1.1.1 earlier this evening so this is particularly bothersome.