Implemented few recent alerts in addition to new ones

Jeffin

I'd like to see a few alerts that are recent even if they've been actioned or visited (like the notifications tab in facebook) in addition to new ones. New ones are highlighted.

Just a suggestion. :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
That's what the little star next to the time of the alert is, and stays for ten minutes or so after it's been viewed. Other than that I'm not sure what you're referring to after that?

I'd like to see a few alerts that are recent even if they've been actioned or visited (like the notifications tab in facebook) in addition to new ones. New ones are highlighted.

Just a suggestion. :)

Do you mean that when you have no new Alerts, the Alerts popup should show the last couple you have received?

From what I can gather the OP wants to see alerts that have previously been marked as read/actioned still appearing in the dropdown list in addition to new alerts.

Not sure why you would need to see old alerts which you have already seen though.

Just go to your settings alerts screen http://xenforo.com/community/settings/

They do actually stay there for an admin-configurable amount of time. It's set to 3 hours (ie, they will show up for 3 hours after they've been marked as read).

Top Bottom