Feedback Please

I like it. Home and Forums seems a bit redundant.
Should change the category color to match the rest of the site.
Also change the color of the login to match.

Personally I like shades of gray.
You have a white pixel on the lower left. ??

This looks very nice! Clean cut and professional.

I too would suggest changing the color of the category strip and the Sign In Now button, to match the rest of the theme. A dark red or maroon color would look great.(Just my opinion). I would also change the speech bubble forum icons.

Nice style :D

I too would suggest changing the color of the category strip and the Sign In Now button, to match the rest of the theme. A dark red or maroon color would look great.(Just my opinion). I would also change the speech bubble forum icons.

I agree with Peggy, I think a dark red would look awesome.

As an aside, Peggy is it like your mission to get people to use other Forum icons? hehe

I agree with Peggy, I think a dark red would look assume.

As an aside, Peggy is it like your mission to get people to use other Forum icons? hehe
LOL seems like it, doesn't it. Don't get me wrong, I like the default forum icons. But I like to see a designer use something different when designing a new style.
If you don't edit the layout, fine, no problem. But if it's a new style, I like to see all new images. Otherwise they're basically just changing colors and editing a template or two.

LOL seems like it, doesn't it. Don't get me wrong, I like the default forum icons. But I like to see a designer use something different when designing a new style.
If you don't edit the layout, fine, no problem. But if it's a new style, I like to see all new images. Otherwise they're basically just changing colors and editing a template or two.
Totally agree, I just found it funny :D

I think you should make XenForo copyright notice visible, now it exists in the footer but has the same color with the background.

That's not hidden intentionally, I still figuring out style elements :p . Footer color in Footer Section is different but its not showing up
I think you should make XenForo copyright notice visible, now it exists in the footer but has the same color with the background.

That's not hidden intentionally, I still figuring out style elements :p . Footer color in Footer Section is different but its not showing up
I think you should edit footer.css template and change copyright font color manually

Thanks Peggy, bambua.

Have changed the bubble icons. Have no idea how to change color of sign up button, searching where to change :oops:

I agree with Peggy, I think a dark red would look assume.

Looking good. The only things that seem out of place is the photo challenge and cafe wiki colors.
And the white in the nav bar is hard to read.
But overall, nice improvements.

I started with IPB moved to VB and then to Xenforo. It was very early, If XF guys would have released it two months earlier, I would have directly launched on XF :D

I like it. Saw your feedback thread. How many changes have you done recently?

Top Bottom