Feedback Please

looks good :) i also used eriks theme and modified my own color theme, but a bit colorful.
but i think for the interest for both of us is that we dont customize the skiin too much at this state since we are in beta 2 and if the devs decides to release like beta 3,4,5,6 and rc 1 and 2 that contains significant style changes that force erik to release new skins that updates with the new changes that would mean we need to install eriks new update and update our own theme manually at every release

I started with IPB moved to VB and then to Xenforo. It was very early, If XF guys would have released it two months earlier, I would have directly launched on XF :D

Hum... I wonder when you sold your IPB license and went to vB... ;) I sold my vB license and went to IPB....

I started with vb, then moved to IPB, now awaiting a converter.

I also am waiting for a IPB converter... here's hoping it comes soon!

Jamie

Hum... I wonder when you sold your IPB license and went to vB... ;) I sold my vB license and went to IPB....

Jamie
Me too, and I hope it works for 3.1.2 because my IPB license has ALREADY expired and I don't want to have to renew just to upgrade and switch. That'd be a pisser.

Unfortunately still not sold, have both IPB and VB lic lying around

Jamie

Top Bottom