Features

Mii

Is there a full feature list somewhere? If not, are these features present?
- Post reporting
- Profile comments
- Topic subscription and bookmarks
- Add multiple styles
- Add users temporary to a group

So many feature questions left tough. Is there any add-on allowing to create groups or clubs like on Vbulletin? Is there a way I can have the user gain trophy point for each post, or for each X posts? Is there a way to manually add or distract trophy points? Is there a way I can build a reputation system running next to the trophy points module, without any relationships between them?

Thanks in advance.

So many feature questions left tough. Is there any add-on allowing to create groups or clubs like on Vbulletin? Is there a way I can have the user gain trophy point for each post, or for each X posts? Is there a way to manually add or distract trophy points? Is there a way I can build a reputation system running next to the trophy points module, without any relationships between them?

Thanks in advance.

Yes
Yes
Yes

The trophy system is standard and there is 2 modifications that allow for groups & reputation.

Thank you so much, I think I'm convinced. Getting some more members tough before switching over.
One more last question, when I buy a licence, can I remove the board on 1 forum and start it again on another website? Like restarting without having 2 online at the same time?

Yes
Yes
Yes

The trophy system is standard and there is 2 modifications that allow for groups & reputation.
It seems like it isn't possible to award trophies for each 10 messages according to the admin demo. :(
There is a " User has posted at least X messages:" option but I think that one only counts once. It it counted for each new X posts made it would be awesome.

It seems like it isn't possible to award trophies for each 10 messages according to the admin demo. :(
There is a "User has posted at least X messages:" option but I think that one only counts once. It it counted for each new X posts made it would be awesome.

You can customize the trophy settings. This can indeed be done.

Well, that kinda sucks.
Any plans on adding this function? I think I rather stay save with UPS on phpBB then. :s
It should't be that hard so I guess I'll make an add-on if it isn't added yet by the time I'm convinced of Xenforo. It can't be harder then checking if user-posts/X equals the rounded result of user-posts/X...

Also, any plans on adding a feature that awards a user a trophy for posting post nr. 100 or something like that?

Top Bottom