Features

Mii

Is there a full feature list somewhere? If not, are these features present?
- Post reporting
- Profile comments
- Topic subscription and bookmarks
- Add multiple styles
- Add users temporary to a group

dihuta

Formerly Dinh Thanh
Mike, Kier or Brogan should make a full features list for someone new with Xenforo.
This list may very long :)

Mii

Thank you, one more thing. When a post gets reported, where can I see the report? I never noticed any kind of MCP in the admin demo.

Mii

So many feature questions left tough. Is there any add-on allowing to create groups or clubs like on Vbulletin? Is there a way I can have the user gain trophy point for each post, or for each X posts? Is there a way to manually add or distract trophy points? Is there a way I can build a reputation system running next to the trophy points module, without any relationships between them?

Thanks in advance.

Adam Howard

So many feature questions left tough. Is there any add-on allowing to create groups or clubs like on Vbulletin? Is there a way I can have the user gain trophy point for each post, or for each X posts? Is there a way to manually add or distract trophy points? Is there a way I can build a reputation system running next to the trophy points module, without any relationships between them?

Thanks in advance.
Yes
Yes
Yes

The trophy system is standard and there is 2 modifications that allow for groups & reputation.

Mii

Thank you so much, I think I'm convinced. Getting some more members tough before switching over.
One more last question, when I buy a licence, can I remove the board on 1 forum and start it again on another website? Like restarting without having 2 online at the same time?

Mii

Ah, I though I read totally trough the FAQ yesterday? o_O
Anyways, thanks for your help! I think that's all information I need.

Mii

Yes
Yes
Yes

The trophy system is standard and there is 2 modifications that allow for groups & reputation.
It seems like it isn't possible to award trophies for each 10 messages according to the admin demo. :(
There is a " User has posted at least X messages:" option but I think that one only counts once. It it counted for each new X posts made it would be awesome.

Adam Howard

It seems like it isn't possible to award trophies for each 10 messages according to the admin demo. :(
There is a "User has posted at least X messages:" option but I think that one only counts once. It it counted for each new X posts made it would be awesome.
You can customize the trophy settings. This can indeed be done.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Trophies are awarded once.
You would need to create a separate one for every 10 posts.

Mii

Well, that kinda sucks.
Any plans on adding this function? I think I rather stay save with UPS on phpBB then. :s
It should't be that hard so I guess I'll make an add-on if it isn't added yet by the time I'm convinced of Xenforo. It can't be harder then checking if user-posts/X equals the rounded result of user-posts/X...

Also, any plans on adding a feature that awards a user a trophy for posting post nr. 100 or something like that?