XF 2 Feature to insert in Article Management System

Miacommunity

I need a feature to be included in the Article Management System.
Basically, I want to give users the ability to create one (or more) collectors of the news they write.
When the collector is created, the user will indicate the title, an identifying image of that collector and from that moment when the user publishes a news, he can choose which collector to associate it with and appear in his binder which will act as a blog where all the news from his collector will appear.
On the collector, the user will have a "Create new entry" button available, where the user, in addition to the characteristic functions of inserting an article, can choose in which category to insert it.

Agreed with @Alfa1. I'd just edit the language templates from "series" to be more fitting for your use. Maybe you could make it "collections" (as you refer to it).

From there, have a member create a post in the appropriate main category (e.g. "Technology"), but assign it into their series or "collection" (whatever you/they decide to title it, e.g. "Bill's Collection" or "User's Musings", with another title, of course, as I believe they must be unique. If you do it that way, it'll have the collection of all their articles in the side bar of their article views too.

Top Bottom