• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 FB Pixel - A page after login

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with FB pixel on my xenforo, basically I don't see how I could differentiate guests from members... as I want to run campaigns that target only guests that visit but don't register or login.

How do you do that ? Is there a way to put a page just after user logs in so I can target all visitors except those who login ?

Cheers,
Mehdi

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
There's no distinct page that represents that. Indeed, a visitor coming from FB could already be logged in when they arrive too.

Do you just want to include the code when the visitor isn't logged in?

There's no distinct page that represents that. Indeed, a visitor coming from FB could already be logged in when they arrive too.

Do you just want to include the code when the visitor isn't logged in?
No, I want to be able to create a custom audience of only guests (people that never logged in), and Facebook only provides 1 pixel tag for everything, so the only way I can do that, is place the tag on all pages, then create my FB Audience with everyone that visited my forum minus all those that visited myforum.com/url-after-login ...

Right now i'm only triggering the tag to non-logged visitors, but that means some members that unlog will also be in the audience ..

Can't find a perfect solution for now..

Mehdi

I found a semi-solution, if anyone is looking for this later on.

Tag ALL visitors of the forum, then regularly export member's email list, create a custom audience in FB with those members email, launch campaign on tagged visitors, excluding your members audience.. comes with some manual pain but that's the only solution as of now.