XF 1.4 fatal mysqli error

Lone Wolf

I've been installing addons and whenever I try to install Post Ratings by @Luke Foreman I get the following error....

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/cricicom/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 294

It doesnt look like an error related to post rating but it's only affecting that addon. Does ayone (including Luke) know what the issue is here?

Well I like a bit of a challenge but given how badly this transfer has gone so far. I wont take the risk this time!

Does it mean that I'm running out of space or that a certain file was bigger than the limit set in php.ini because I've installed Post Ratings before without any issues.

Just tried installing Post Ratings on a site myself and have run into this. Never had this happen before in all the times I've installed it. Best posting this in the thread for the addon though :)

Last edited:
Just tried installing Post Ratings on a site myself and have run into this. Never had this happen before in all the times I've installed it.

It was the same for me. Never had the issue before on test installs. This is what my server team did...

I’ve increased the servers php memory allocation to 256M which should sort that error out.

And that fixed it

Top Bottom