Fatal Error

Izagar

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_Post' not found in /home7/*********/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218

This is the error I get when I installed Xenforo and after I imported from VBulletin 3.8. Here's lines 212-222. 218 is bolded.

/**
* Gets all moderation queue handler classes.
* @return array [content type] => XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_Abstract
*/
public function getModerationQueueHandlers()
{
$classes = $this->getContentTypesWithField('moderation_queue_handler_class');
$handlers = array();
foreach ($classes AS $contentType => $class)
{
$handlers[$contentType] = new $class();
}

return $handlers;
}

If you can tell me what's wrong, that'd be lovely. I just installed it and purchased it today so I'd like to know the error. :P

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_Post' not found in/home7/*********/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.phpon line218

This is the error I get when I installed Xenforo and after I imported from VBulletin 3.8. Here's lines 212-222. 218 is bolded.

/**
* Gets all moderation queue handler classes.
* @return array [content type] => XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_Abstract
*/
public function getModerationQueueHandlers()
{
$classes = $this->getContentTypesWithField('moderation_queue_handler_class');
$handlers = array();
foreach ($classes AS $contentType => $class)
{
$handlers[$contentType] = new $class();
}

return $handlers;
}

If you can tell me what's wrong, that'd be lovely. I just installed it and purchased it today so I'd like to know the error. :p

What about the closing bracket after the one that closes the getModerationQueueHandlers() function, is it there?

Can you try to reupload a fresh file and overwrite the one in there and see if it would help.

I've moved this out of bug reports for now until it's proven to be a bug.

In the meantime, please try uploading the files once more as borbole and ragtek have suggested.

Oh it's working... again. It keeps showing the fatal error, then not. And I uploaded everything in there. But I'll keep doing that. :3

Edit: Ok it does it when I log in, but if I am not, then it doesn't show up.

Oh it's working... again. It keeps showing the fatal error, then not. And I uploaded everything in there. But I'll keep doing that. :3

Edit: Ok it does it when I log in, but if I am not, then it doesn't show up.

Does it do it only with your account or for everyone? Can you post the link to your forum with a test account?

P.s. Did you get any error during the conversion btw?

Top Bottom