1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fatal Error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Izagar, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Izagar

Izagar Active Member

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_Post' not found in /home7/*********/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218

This is the error I get when I installed Xenforo and after I imported from VBulletin 3.8. Here's lines 212-222. 218 is bolded.

/**
    * Gets all moderation queue handler classes.
    * @return array [content type] => XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_Abstract
    */
    public function getModerationQueueHandlers()
    {
    $classes = $this->getContentTypesWithField('moderation_queue_handler_class');
    $handlers = array();
    foreach ($classes AS $contentType => $class)
    {
    $handlers[$contentType] = new $class();
    }

return $handlers;
    }

If you can tell me what's wrong, that'd be lovely. I just installed it and purchased it today so I'd like to know the error. :p

2. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

What about the closing bracket after the one that closes the getModerationQueueHandlers() function, is it there?

Can you try to reupload a fresh file and overwrite the one in there and see if it would help.

3. ragtek

ragtek Guest

Check if the file exists!
    It seems that you didn't upload the complete package

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I've moved this out of bug reports for now until it's proven to be a bug.

In the meantime, please try uploading the files once more as borbole and ragtek have suggested.

5. Izagar

Izagar Active Member

Oh it's working... again. It keeps showing the fatal error, then not. And I uploaded everything in there. But I'll keep doing that. :3

Edit: Ok it does it when I log in, but if I am not, then it doesn't show up.

6. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Does it do it only with your account or for everyone? Can you post the link to your forum with a test account?

P.s. Did you get any error during the conversion btw?

7. Izagar

Izagar Active Member

Reinstalling it again. Just try it here:

http://zelda-temple.net/forums

Edit: Ok so... It works fine right now if I just do a fresh install... I'm going to repair my database and see if I can import the VBulletin forums again.

Edit 2: Works fine right now. :D