Fatal error when doing File health check

KidCactus

When I click the File Health Check button, I immediately get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'Ragtek_DIIS_Hashes' not found in /my forum path/library/Ragtek/DIIS/StaticMethods.php on line 16

A bug or something wrong with my installation?

Now I got it to run, with two issues reported. One I know why, and have corrected by uploading it again, but the other file it complains about is library/XenForo/Model/Permission.php. I tried uploading a fresh one from the installation package, but I still get that file listed as an issue.

I tried that now, but I still get the same error. I'm running 1.1.0 beta 5, by the way.

Have you tried deleting that file before uploading a fresh copy of it, rather than over-writing it. Because in the past I've had issues overwriting some files on rare occasions, the trick was to delete them and then upload a new copy of it.

Have you tried deleting that file before uploading a fresh copy of it, rather than over-writing it. Because in the past I've had issues overwriting some files on rare occasions, the trick was to delete them and then upload a new copy of it.
I had not tried that, but now I have and it actually did the trick. Thanks!

Don't work for me... And suggestions?

Make double sure your downloading the correct package the file is being uploaded from, prior to deleting the one on the server first. Not saying you've not downloaded the correct package, but I made the mistake last week doing it myself, so thought it might be worth you double checking that one out.

I've just updated our board with the 1.1RC1 and always the same issue.
Internal server error on file check. I doubt that the issue is related to files...

If you view the page source do you see any extra information?

Is there anything in the server error logs, or ACP error logs?

Try enabling debug mode to see if that sheds any more light on it.

It's likely a timeout on your server, as the check will use a lot of disk access. Unfortunately, not much we can do to workaround that.

If you view the page source do you see any extra information?

Is there anything in the server error logs, or ACP error logs?

Try enabling debug mode to see if that sheds any more light on it.
No code in page source...
No items in log server error...

It's likely a timeout on your server, as the check will use a lot of disk access. Unfortunately, not much we can do to workaround that.
I don't think this is a problem related to server... I've other three boards on the same server without this issue:
two 1.0.4 xenforo boards.
one 1.1 RC 1 xenforo test board

Top Bottom