Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

My site isn't loading anymore.

This is the only error message I get:
Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

I have seen this thread, but my host says there isn't a problem their end.

I've tried installing it on a server with APC enabled and disabled, still the same result.

Hope someone can help me out here.

I didn't make any changes, it's on a web hosting server with another company and it seems it stopped working by itself while I wasn't using it.

I can't do most of those steps as I can't get to my admin panel.

All I have in the error log is this:

Code:
[21-Jan-2012 16:06:36] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/nwnewsc1/public_html/redstone.net/Xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 1179

[14-Mar-2012 10:54:08] PHP Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

The first one is from January, but line 1179 in Thread.php is this:

Code:
if ($this->canApproveUnapproveThread($thread, $forum, $null, $nodePermissions, $viewingUser))

I doubt it's a file problem as that first error is ~2 months old.

Unfortunately, this error is nigh impossible to truly debug. It *usually* indicates that there's an actual issue on the server itself (with their PHP configuration). Can you post a link?

It is potentially XenForo related, as this script works: http://redstonerangers.net/Xenforo/rgba.php

But cron.php doesn't. My theory is that the exception is being thrown on shutdown by the database object. I would need FTP access to debug any further. If you'd like me to look into it, please submit a ticket with FTP (or similar) details so I can try to track it down.

Top Bottom