FAO Floris

welshstew

just wanted to say - I think you have upped the game in the "signature wars" - does the pie update based on your postings or is it a fixed image?

Daily cron checks the % based on the data and updates the google graph, and the short url to point to the right google graph.

if you can find a way to implement that, go ahead :p

Wouldn't be possible ATM... Because the video tag only works with specific services and you can't just put any flash video in there... If you could put any flash video it would be possible to do easily...

/me just found a reason not to have custom flash video's possible... (As well as the other security implications)

The thing with signature image is: it loads ..
If you have audio, even video, it won't auto play. So it's actually not in the signature. It has to auto play in order to be lolz

The thing with signature image is: it loads ..
If you have audio, even video, it won't auto play. So it's actually not in the signature. It has to auto play in order to be lolz

Well if a custom flash video was an option you could set it to auto load.

yes, but i am saying here on xenforo, it wont.

Yes plus you couldn't make you-tube/facebook/vimeo change with your stats anyway... so even if it would autoplay it would be pointless... Which was my original point. Unless they add the ability to do custom video/flash it wont work.

Top Bottom