Fall back

Every cell phone should automatically set itself.
Could have done with that answer last week LOL ....... I already had that opinion and to make it worse I program mobile software LOL . Its just large quantities of alcohol and a good nights sleep after a curry tend ot make you doubt such things for unexplainable reasons LOL

There was a news report that some of the alarm apps on the iPhone don't update themselves automatically even while the iPhone does.

It's not so much forgetting but rather on some of the electrical in the house I can't be bothered to change the time. :) I'm willing it to change though to no avail.

Suppose to do it twice a year, which is why they've tied it to the DST changing.
Lithium batteries tends for 6 years... So that would mean you have the old type of smoke alarms and some are also hard wired and that will be a shocker to some that try to find the batteries within it.

This is an OLD house we ended up buying. LOL
Our house is 64 years young, but it had the original smoke detector of that time and it still works... well it did once I found out how old it was, then suited up to remove that bomb. Mine is all hardwire/battery and do replace the detectors every three years or after several burnt toasts. ($5.00 is a cheap sale price compare to what you life is worth.)

Our house is 64 years young, but it had the original smoke detector of that time and it still works... well it did once I found out how old it was, then suited up to remove that bomb. Mine is all hardwire/battery and do replace the detectors every three years or after several burnt toasts. ($5.00 is a cheap sale price compare to what you life is worth.)
Most Fire Departments will give them to you for free.

From changing our clocks to smoke alarms. Gotta love it.

And yes, I changed mine before going to bed last night.
As for the smoke alarms, they haven't had a battery in them for 15 years. I just make sure there's never a fire. :p

Our area is the worst crime ridden place you could live in this city... Have not seen them pop by here and they only have the regular battery version and that is not acceptable for our insurance.

Trying to clean-up the area, but the jokers that sit in city hall only see $$$ and do not care about the community.

I guess I can always go to the Fire Dept. instead of waiting to see if they come by with one. It is only a few blocks away... Is it time to change my clock yet.... Nah!, do not really want to head to work in the dark....

And yes, I changed mine before going to bed last night.
As for the smoke alarms, they haven't had a battery in them for 15 years. I just make sure there's never a fire. :p

You have enough water in your walls... Well, you do this week. ;)

That's for sure! And.... I really need to check my eyeglasses. I first thought your post said "You have enough water in your balls." I was like :eek:. LOL

That's for sure! And.... I really need to check my eyeglasses. I first thought your post said "You have enough water in your balls." I was like :eek:. LOL

Enough water on this side of the province too, :p darn time going back, just means an extra hour of rain! :rolleyes:

Just noting that they are somewhat related, because it's widely recommended to change both at the same time so they're both on a biannual schedule. :)

I remembered and switched our clocks before I went to bed...but I'm pretty sure my roommate didn't remember until I took off the wall clock to change it: "Oh! Daylight Savings Time!" :D

I had the pleasure of working a 12 hour night shift during the time shift. Sometimes it can feel like the time stands still on night shift, but when it literally spins backwards it's not much fun at all :(

I had the pleasure of working a 12 hour night shift during the time shift. Sometimes it can feel like the time stands still on night shift, but when it literally spins backwards it's not much fun at all :(
You and Peggy both, altho I don;t know if her's was 12 hours. I use to do that shift and hated the time change for that reason.

Top Bottom