Fake Activity [Deleted]

Is it possible to set more active users during certain hours of the day. and less at night? That way it looks more natural.
You don't want a lot of users active during the night. But during the evening it should look busy. It would be nice if we can set this per hour.
this feature has been implemented on new version

When will you correct the mistakes? you only promise every week, and so already 2-3 months, if I knew that you were cheating, I would not buy this add-on from you. :mad:

Read our correspondence for August 30, there I indicated all the errors. From that moment, you promise to release an update but do not do this.

Read our correspondence for August 30, there I indicated all the errors. From that moment, you promise to release an update but do not do this.
Mention error here if my any of other user facing that issue so he will comment here then i will thought about new version should release other wise it simply mean only you are facing issue so it mean you will need custom support for that issue and clearly mention on my addon for new feature old user will pay $5 extra but you did not pay so please also pay me that amount too

Thanks

You told me that if I write a review you will give me updates for free, I wrote, you deceived me, you only promise but do nothing.

You told me that if I write a review you will give me updates for free, I wrote, you deceived me, you only promise but do nothing.
write review or not its my duty to provide updates to all user and i provide it to you and i provided and i can't provide you new release untill i will release new when i will release i will provide you first

Thanks

I do not force, you only promise but do not, it was not necessary to promise if you do not.
i always message you when ever i will release i will provide you first and i said i will try to release it next month try mean try it does not mean i will defiantly release

Thanks

Is this true, @fahad ashraf?

That's a breach of forum rule #16 as seen here:
Resource authors may not use any incentives to attract reviews to their resources. However, you may ask people to leave a review.
If you are still incentivising reviews then this must stop immediately or we'll take action to remove all reviews from your resources, prevent reviews from being added on your resources and if we find egregious abuse, we may consider restricting your account in its entirety.

While I'm here, might I ask for some clarification as to what issue you are experiencing exactly @clanzone?

If you are still incentivising reviews then this must stop immediately
Thanks @Chris D for guide me i was not know about i will very very careful about it in future i normally said to my all user after finished the service "please give me review etc" i am really sorry about it

Thanks

That's not the issue. You can of course ask someone to leave you a review.

What you cannot do is "Please give me a review ... and in return I will give you X". How many times have you done that before?

What exactly is the issue that @clanzone is experiencing with this add-on?

What you cannot do is "Please give me a review ... and in return I will give you X". How many times have you done that before?
Actually i was written on my resource details about a feature if someone want that feature then he will need to pay me $5 extra for this but he has not money for this so i just say you are using my addon but you did not give me a review so please give me a review in return i can provide you favor i can provide you that feature without any extra payment i don't know about it , it is wrong so i am really sorry about i will very careful about this feature

@Chris D no user complain me about that issue only he faced that but i have resolved his issue and send him a version @clanzone please check is your issue has been resolved and verify it here

Thanks

Top Bottom