Facepalm smilies in the basic set - do we need it?))

Facepalm in the basic smile set - need or not?

• Yeap, so many "omg-people" around

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Nope, we've got Oxford graduates only

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Smiley-Facepalm.gif

The image above is just a little humour BTW. (y)

When I read the topic title I see the question being asked "will you include animated gif smilies"? Because facepalm smilies, or at least the facepalm smilies I've ever seen are all dynamic. TBH, I don't ever recall seeing a static facepalm smiley. Since my name was mentioned, I myself won't be including it into the Extended Xenforo Smiley Pack unless I can design it to convey sufficiently in a static state. At this time it's not a high priority. :)

The image above is just a little humour BTW. (y)

When I read the topic title I see the question being asked "will you include animated gif smilies"? Because facepalm smilies, or at least the facepalm smilies I've ever seen are all dynamic. TBH, I don't ever recall seeing a static facepalm smiley. Since my name was mentioned, I myself won't be including it into the Extended Xenforo Smiley Pack unless I can design it to convey sufficiently in a static state. At this time it's not a high priority. :)

it is, in all the forums I know
facepalm.gif

maybe because I pressed on the admins too much.. :D

to that trend I like this one more ) just as a sample )) it can be widely used around the web ))))

[image removed]

Top Bottom