Cannot reproduce Facebook video embed issue

Very likely a different issue, so you should post another thread about that (likely in Troubleshooting as unlikely to be a bug if it only affects one browser).

That's what I figured so I never posted about the problem. I did check the OP's link and the video is not embeded with FF but works as it should with Chrome or Edge.

I think the report may specifically be related to a live video, perhaps while it is live. Or perhaps it was a temporary bug.

When I replied, the video wasn't loading in any browser. So there's some weirdness here but the report wasn't specific to Firefox so your issue is likely different.

Ideally would need the full, correct URL.
Is is a valid URL.
I think the report may specifically be related to a live video, perhaps while it is live. Or perhaps it was a temporary bug.

When I replied, the video wasn't loading in any browser. So there's some weirdness here but the report wasn't specific to Firefox so your issue is likely different.
It was a live video - prior to going live. It shows correctly now after going live. The bug is scheduled live video posts fail to render even though such posts render just fine in Facbook itself.

Is is a valid URL.
At the time I asked for it, all I could see is the BB code and no URL: [MEDIA=facebook]2475845119105925[/MEDIA]. So I was literally asking for the full URL that you had posted before it was converted to a BB code media site.

It was a live video - prior to going live. It shows correctly now after going live. The bug is scheduled live video posts fail to render even though such posts render just fine in Facbook itself.
We'd need another example of this as there is difficulty in reproducing this after the fact. If you know of any upcoming live videos that have a future scheduled date, then that would be ideal.

Top Bottom